Subject: Re: htdocs/guide reorganization to support printable formats
To: None <daniel@nedlinux.nl>
From: Hiroki Sato <hrs@NetBSD.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 12/03/2003 01:44:04
----Security_Multipart(Wed_Dec__3_01:44:04_2003_868)--

Daniel de Kok <daniel@nedlinux.nl> wrote
  in <Pine.LNX.4.58.0312021406510.917@flux.slackfiles.org>:

daniel> On Sun, 30 Nov 2003, Jan Schaumann wrote:
daniel> > Ah, it seems that was all the pointer I needed.  I looked at the files
daniel> > and noticed that /usr/pkg/share/sgml/docbook/4.2/catalog was a lot older
daniel> > than /usr/pkg/share/sgml/catalog.  So I updated the docbook package to
daniel> > 4.2nb3 and now it builds.
daniel>
daniel> Weird, I updated the docbook stuff and keep getting the kind of errors you
daniel> had:

 Could you try "make clean && make default-chunk.xml" first?  If some
 errors are reported, probably /usr/pkg/bin/osx does not work properly
 on your system.  And if you can send me default-chunk.xml itself (relatively
 large though), I can look into it.