Subject: Re: htdocs/guide reorganization to support printable formats
To: None <jschauma@NetBSD.org>
From: Hiroki Sato <hrs@NetBSD.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 11/30/2003 14:19:03
----Security_Multipart(Sun_Nov_30_14:19:03_2003_155)--

Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netbsd.org> wrote
  in <20031130005841.GB6120@netmeister.org>:

jschauma> Hiroki Sato <hrs@NetBSD.org> wrote:
jschauma>
jschauma> >  I committed various changes to htdocs/guide just now.  They are
jschauma> >  mainly for supporting to generate PostScript and PDF version of
jschauma> >  the guide natively and cleanups of xml markup.
jschauma>
jschauma> Thanks a lot for your work.  However, I can't build the guide, it seems.
jschauma> I haven't yet investigated much further, but after applying your patches
jschauma> for the required packages and building them, /usr/pkg/bin/osx keeps
jschauma> segfaulting on me.

 Hmmm, probably /usr/pkg/share/sgml/docbook/4.2/catalog or
 /usr/pkg/share/sgml/catalog is somewhat broken in your system.
 Could you please show me these files?

 And if SX_BIN=sx is specified, sx (in textproc/jade) can be used
 instead of osx.  If osx does not work properly, try it.