Subject: Re: About guide translation
To: Yuriy <>
From: Mike M. Volokhov <>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 11/11/2003 15:42:29
Yuriy wrote:
> Hello Guys!
> If you need my help, I can translate the NetBSD guide from English to Russian.
> I'm a Newbie in NetBSD, but I've six years experience in IT industry.
> If you have any concern regarding this issue or if you want to add a couple of remarks, I would like to talk :-))

Greetings, Yuriy!

You help would be much appreciate. Currently Maxim Sokhatsky
already working on this translation (I hope). Please contact
him via email <mes(at)ua(dot)fm> to coordinate your work.

Also, you may wish be subscribed to netbsd-docs-ru mailling
list. Please refer to

After some part of translation will be finished, please sent
it directly to me for final review.

Thank you for interest in NetBSD.

Best regards,