Subject: Re: .{ps,pdf} version based on the current .xml files
To: None <>
From: Hiroki Sato <>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 11/11/2003 13:33:34

Jan Schaumann <> wrote
  in <>:

jschauma> A while back, Hiroki Sato created .pdf and .ps output from our xml files
jschauma> (see
jschauma> Now I really don't know any xml, docbook and all that jazz, which is why
jschauma> I'd like to call for help (once more) here and ask if anybody who does
jschauma> know could take a look at incorporating some of the changes into our
jschauma> Makefile, so we can easily and regularly create .pdf and .ps output?

 I can work on this.  The new patchset was submitted (see,
 but there was no comment, so I do not know if it is reasonable on the
 existing htdocs/ structure (e.g. this does not use NEW_HTDOCS).

 If it is no problem, I will commit it.  After that, "make all"
 creates .ps and .pdf version of the guide.

| Hiroki SATO

Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (FreeBSD)