Subject: Re: .{ps,pdf} version based on the current .xml files
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org, netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 11/10/2003 23:23:26
--FkmkrVfFsRoUs1wW

Hi all,

A while back, Hiroki Sato created .pdf and .ps output from our xml files
(see http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-docs/2003/06/03/0000.html).
Now I really don't know any xml, docbook and all that jazz, which is why
I'd like to call for help (once more) here and ask if anybody who does
know could take a look at incorporating some of the changes into our
Makefile, so we can easily and regularly create .pdf and .ps output?

This would also be in preparation for getting a printed version ready.

Thanks in advance,
-Jan

--=20
http://www.netbsd.org -