Subject: Re: printed guide
To: None <,>
From: None <>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 11/10/2003 14:45:48
On Sunday 09 November 2003 13:11, Harry Waddell wrote:

> Here are a few points based on my experience:
> 1. printing books in small quantities is very expensive in comparison
> to larger runs.

One-off printing is now more viable with the larger insta-presses from
Xerox and friends which are capable of doing perfect-bound copies in
short runs for a similar cost per-copy to the larger-run traditional

There are only a very few presses in N.A. capable of doing low-cost
short-run printing, but they're out there. Just keep looking.