Subject: Re: translate to vietnamese?
To: Adrien Auzanneau <ada@netbsd-fr.org>
From: Ants Aader <ants@aader.com>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 11/05/2003 10:41:00
	Different translations of NetBSD Guide should also be in the
	repository. There are Dutch and German guide which are quite ready
	enough in my opinion to commit them to the htdocs/guide/de and nl
	catalogs. I even have very minimal skeleton of Estonian one but
	being almost dead under load of other things, have not exposed it.

		Ants