Subject: Re: Hi
To: None <adrian@odata.se>
From: Mattias Karlsson <keihan@sergei.cc>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 07/08/2003 20:27:37
Sounds great Adrian,

I don't have much to add, my translation is stalled at the moment.
So it sould be perfect if you maybe continued it :)  As Jan said,
read the document and also subscribe to the Swedish mailing list.

If you have any more questions, you are welcome to contact me
privately, in Swedish of course.  All my translations is in CVS,
diffs and new translations are very welcome.

Take care,
Mattias.

--
Mattias Karlsson