Subject: Re: NetBSD Guide linking
To: Jason R. Fink <jrf@adresearch.com>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 05/27/2003 12:40:10
"Jason R. Fink" <jrf@adresearch.com> wrote:

> Here are a few points I need to knockout and would like
> some soundings on:
>
> 	- I would like the names and email addresses of
> 	  translators so I can put them by the translations.

We have a semi-complete, semi-up-to-date list at
http://www.netbsd.org/developers/translate.html#who -- if this list is
different from the people working on the translation of the guide,
please let me know and I'll update the list.

> 	- In the same disclaimer, I should also put a link in to
> 	  direct people to someone if they would like to do a translation
> 	  Jan should that be you or the list(s)?

I think the list would be best:  I read it anyway, and others can chip
in with comments.

-Jan

--
I always said there was something fundamentally wrong with the universe.