Subject: Re: NetBSD Guide linking
To: Daniel de Kok <blowgish@freeshell.org>
From: Jason R. Fink <jrf@adresearch.com>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 05/23/2003 08:58:13
> I have to small questions: first of all, wouldn't it be
> better to link to www.netbsd.org/guide/en/netbsd.html rather than
> Frederico Lupi's site?

This is something I had planned on doing. I had put
it off for some reason but since I can't think of one
right now, I will get that going today or this evening.

> My second question is why translations of
> the Guide which are in progress aren't linked. For example the Dutch
> translation of the guide is not finished yet, but probably enough
> chapters are already translated to make the translation userful
> (just mention that it is not finished yet). Besides that it might
> attract other people to help translating (which would speed up
> the process significantly).

I have to think about this, I will play around with it on
my test site here. Alternatively we could just put an
'in progress' disclaimer by the URL.

Jason (Jay) R Fink jrf@netbsd.org