Subject: htdocs/guide/en markup fix patch
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Hiroki Sato <email@example.com>
Date: 05/17/2003 05:26:15
I noticed that htdocs/guide/en/*.xml include various markup mistakes,
so I made a patch (from preface to chap-dns) to fix them, which includes:
- Some of "$NetBSD$" line are used in order to explain what it is,
but committing the .xml file breaks it. They should be escaped
- <screen> element should not be used as <tt> or <pre> in HTML.
Some of them should be <programlisting> or <literallayout>,
and <screen> element should be carefully placed without
- Information about the authors and the contributors should go
into <sectinfo> or <chapterinfo>.
- Use <quote>foo</quote> instead of "foo". The latter is
not reasonable in SGML/XML manner.
- The license section should be marked up with <legalnotice>.
- Other makeup fixes.
The patch can be retrieved from
| Hiroki SATO <firstname.lastname@example.org> / <hrs@FreeBSD.org>