Subject: Re: Netboot Guide
To: Byron Servies <bservies@pacang.com>
From: grant beattie <grant@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 02/20/2003 04:29:31
On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 09:10:29AM -0800, Byron Servies wrote:

> That's great!  But, as with any writing, you should concentrate
> on content first and format second.   Once that is done, even
> just text in email, marking it up with any language is no big
> deal.

Of course. Up until recently, though, there has been a decent amount
of work put into getting some structure and templates together so we
can actually start using it -- this is done now, well, until we need
to add some more. :)

> I had some confusion with the netboot documents when I set up
> my cobalt qube and would be happy to contribute my thoughts
> on what I found confusing/problems that I had.  To whom should
> I send them?  This list?

If they are documents on www.NetBSD.org, you can checkout the 'htdocs'
cvs module and send diffs to www@NetBSD.org -- they will likely get
fixed much faster this way. :)

For other documentation, this list is fine.

grant.