Subject: Re: Netboot Guide
To: Andy R <>
From: Alex Kirk <>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 02/19/2003 22:49:07
This is a mimegpg-signed message.  If you see this text, it means that
your E-mail software does not support MIME-formatted messages.

> Alex, does this change our strategy any? We'd probably
> need to decide which docs need diffs, and which docs
> either need to go or just be completely re-written and
> replaced.

I'd actually say that it doesn't. We weren't really going about patching
existing files with what we'd talked about anyway -- we're working on a lot
of new stuff -- and, as commented earlier here, any text can be marked up
once it's written. I'd say proceed as we have been.

> I'll look into this tool as well when I get some time.
> Possibly tonight.

Me too, though no guarantees it's tonight. Good news is, my boss at my day
job leaves on a two-week vacation Friday...and while I have stuff to do,
I'll certainly have more free time. :-)

Alex Kirk

Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (OpenBSD)
Comment: For info see