Subject: Re: Netboot Guide
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: Alex Kirk <alex@schnarff.com>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 02/19/2003 20:57:15
This is a mimegpg-signed message.  If you see this text, it means that
your E-mail software does not support MIME-formatted messages.

--=_mimegpg-www-32482-1045688240-0001

> Perhaps you are not aware, but there is now work-in-progress to
> convert the NetBSD website to Docbook XML. Docbook is not particularly
> difficult to write (or read), most people who have never seen it
> before have commented to me about how simple it is.

That makes a big difference -- if there's a standardization effort like that
going on, there's no reason not to support it. If it's as easly as you say,
then I don't see any problems at all.

> I do intend to post some in-depth gory details about this, but the
> time to put it together has escaped me recently.

As I've said to many others...hey, we're all volunteers here, don't worry.
:-)

> For a crash course, take a look at htdocs/*.{xsl,xml} and
> htdocs/releng/, which is the beginning of making this happen.

Will-do.

Alex Kirk