Subject: Re: Translation problem.
To: None <>
From: Jan Schaumann <>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 02/06/2003 10:29:30
Dawid Szymanski <> wrote:

> are there any rules used on domain when translating:
> Copyright, NetBSD Foundation, All Rights Reserved ?
> On /fr/ are aprtialy translated, on /de/ arent.
> Any idea? Proposition?

I'd suggest to use whatever seems appropriate for the language into
which the text is translated.  I decided to use the english term for the
German translation since it's a well known and often used phrase in
German writing as well.  In addition, I felt that just to be on the safe
side from a legal POV I'd leave it in english.

If there is a polish equivalent feel free to use that version, otherwise
it's no problem to leave it in English, I think.

-- -
         Multiarchitecture OS, no hype required.