Subject: Re: Polish Translation
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 02/04/2003 16:31:47
Jacek Artymiak <artymiak@safenet.pl> wrote:

> I want to help the people doing the Polish translation of the
> NetBSD web pages.  Where do I start, who do I bug about it?

Hello Jacek,

Thanks for offering your help with the translation of the NetBSD
website!  We're always looking for more volunteers to help us out.  If
you have not yet done so, please go through
http://www.netbsd.org/developers/translate.html

Dawid Szymanski has been working on polish translation for some time
(see http://www.netbsd.org/pl/), but I don't know in how far he is still
working on this.  You may want to contact him to coordinate your
efforts.

Also, feel free to contact me directly with any questions you may have.

Thanks,

-Jan

--
http://www.netbsd.org -