Subject: Re: NetBSD WWW feedback from fc_camilo@yahoo.com.br
To: Fernando Cesar Camilo <fc_camilo@yahoo.com.br>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 09/24/2002 15:30:51
Fernando Cesar Camilo <fc_camilo@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

> I want translate NetBSD home page's ( brazilian portuguese ). It's
> possible ?

Hello Fernando,

Glad to hear that you're interested in helping us with the translation!
We currently have one more person, Paulo, working on the translation of
the website into brazilian portuguese.  The first few files are
available at http://www.netbsd.org/pt/

You may wish to take a look at
http://www.netbsd.org/developers/translate.html if you haven't done so
-- this should help you get started.  Please coordinate your efforts
with Paulo, so neither of you is doing duplicate work.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me directly.

Thanks!

-Jan

--
http://www.netbsd.org -