Subject: Re: Translation of 1.5.3 release announcement
To: grant beattie <grant@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 07/17/2002 10:10:31
grant beattie <grant@netbsd.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 05:48:46PM +1000, grant beattie wrote:
>
> > If someone could please co-ordinate the translation of the modified
> > sections, it would be greatly appreciated!
>
> I should add..
>
> We have only Polish and Swedish translations at the moment.

We also have a German and French translations.  See
http://www.netbsd.org/de/Releases/formal-1.5/NetBSD-1.5.3.html and
http://www.netbsd.org/fr/Releases/formal-1.5/NetBSD-1.5.3.html.

If these are out of date, please let me know.

The Spanish translation has been comleted, but (as of today) is only
available in text-format.  I'm sure Julio will provide me with the HTML
version shortly.

> * Czech
> * Japanese

Yes, these are still missing.  As are Korean and Russian.

-Jan

--
http://www.netbsd.org -
         Multiarchitecture OS, no hype required.