Subject: Re: Translation of 1.5.3 release announcement
To: grant beattie <>
From: Jan Schaumann <>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 07/17/2002 10:10:31
grant beattie <> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 05:48:46PM +1000, grant beattie wrote:
> > If someone could please co-ordinate the translation of the modified
> > sections, it would be greatly appreciated!
> I should add..
> We have only Polish and Swedish translations at the moment.

We also have a German and French translations.  See and

If these are out of date, please let me know.

The Spanish translation has been comleted, but (as of today) is only
available in text-format.  I'm sure Julio will provide me with the HTML
version shortly.

> * Czech
> * Japanese

Yes, these are still missing.  As are Korean and Russian.

-- -
         Multiarchitecture OS, no hype required.