Subject: Fw: Translators list
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: Julio Merino <jmmv@hispabsd.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 07/02/2002 23:29:49
I'm forwarding this message that I first sent to www@NetBSD.org

Regards!

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 22:50:46 +0200
From: Julio Merino <jmmv@hispabsd.org>
To: www@netbsd.org
Subject: Translators list

Hello

I've noted the lack of a list of people who translate NetBSD
documentation in the webpage. We list now core members and people
that is already a member of the NetBSD development group (aka
commiters).

Although, many of the translators are not part of these people
and are not listed anywhere. I think it would be interesing to have
such kind of a list so people can direct questions to them directly
in case they need to (or just for information). For example:

Japanese translation:
 - Somebody (coordinator)
 - Another one (works mainly in Documentation section, for example)

Spanish translation:
 - Another one here (coordinator)
 - Another (some specific contributions)

And more languages.