Subject: Swedish guide *still* needs new home
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Andreas_K=E4h=E4ri?= <ak@freeshell.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 06/28/2002 09:43:15
God day,

[This is a repost.]

I have been working on a Swedish translation of the Guide since
June/July last year, and have finished more than half it now
(without proper proofreading).

Due to other time-consuming commitments I will not be able to
finish the translation within a reasonable amount of time, and
I would therefore be more than happy if someone would like to
adopt it and bring it in sync with the current version.

I've been working off the English SGML sources.

Get in touch with me if you are genuinely interested and if you
believe that you have the time and interest to do this.

Sincerely,
Andreas

--
Andreas Kähäri