Subject: Dutch translation of the Short Guide to NetBSD
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel de Kok <daniel@nedbsd.nl>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 06/02/2002 20:46:44
Hello,

Today I started translating "The NetBSD operating system, a short guide".
I have almost finished the "What is NetBSD and "Installation" chapters,
and I hope nobody else translated it (there wasn't a Dutch translation in
the CVS, so...). It will probably take a while to translate the whole guide
solely, so what is the best way to handle things?

- Put it up on my own site till a larger part is translated and send it
to Jan Schaumann then.
- Send it right after I finished the two chapters I mentioned.
- Drop the whole thing, because somebody already translated it.

With kind regards,
Daniel de Kok

--
Website: http://www.blowgish.org