Subject: Re: spanish translation
To: None <>
From: Jan Schaumann <>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 05/27/2002 12:51:21
Jan Schaumann <> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Julio Merino has started the translation of the website into spanish,
> and I have uploaded the first files to
> -- whoever is fluent in Spanish may feel free to look over them and make
> suggestions and comments.

Since I received no comments and no objections, I commited the files.
There are not yet enough spanish pages to warrant a link from the main
page, but if you know anybody speaking spanish or want to announce the
spanish sites to spanish newsgroups or whatever, please send them to

Muchas gracias, Julio, y espero recibir más páginas pronto ;-)