Subject: Re: Current Projects?
To: Klaus Heinz <>
From: Brian A. Seklecki <>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 03/22/2002 03:13:17
> The beauty of it is, we can do this step by step: Parts of the site can
> remain in pure HTML while others are changed to XML (which turns into

...or, in the meantime, at _least_ get everything up to W3 spec for XHTML
1.0 and use the validator: currently passes for 4.01 with only one warning for
"No Character Encoding detected!" which could be fixed by adding a <META>
tag like:

...but I imagine that it's absence has to do w/ unicode and
internationalization efforts

..but is not displaying the HTML 4.01 icon >:}