Subject: Re: Current Projects?
To: None <>
From: Jan Schaumann <>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 03/21/2002 09:27:39
Klaus Heinz <> wrote:
> Hi Brian A. Seklecki, you wrote:
> > I was hoping someone might be tossing around the idea of converting
> > everything from pure HTML/Mk files > SGML/DocBook or even better,
> > XML/DocBook.  As cheesy as that sounds, there's some exciting stuff going
> I am indeed thinking along the lines of XML/DocBook, but have not
> talked about it, yet (ok, except one time on IRC).

Just to throw in a URL that has been recommended to me:

(I think it was mentioned on /., too)

I did a _little_ bit with DocBook once, and while I hate the big amount
of extra baggage it comes with, it does seem like a *very* good thing to
use to produce various different formats from the sources.

Please do not CC me when replying to messages on a Mailing List.
See Mail-Followup-To header (above) and