Subject: Re: Current Projects?
To: None <>
From: Jan Schaumann <>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 03/09/2002 23:29:47
"Brian A. Seklecki" <> wrote:
> Good evening, all, I havn't seen any traffic on this list since I signed
> up a few days ago.  I was just wondering if there is a present list of
> projects where assistance might be contributed?

I for one am always looking out for people willing to help with the
translation of the website.  We currently have people working on the
German, French and Polish versions, and I know that the Japanese and
Korean translations are also underway.

If you speak any language other than english, and are willing to
translate and/or proofread some documents, let me know. :)

Other than that, I think it might be helpful to consider extending to provide links to install-floppies and
the like as well as maybe some brief summaries on how to get NetBSD and
install it.  Including/linking to the various README's for the ports may
be sufficient, I don't know.

Please do not CC me when replying to messages on a Mailing List.
See Mail-Followup-To header (above) and