Subject: Re: Polish translation of www.netbsd.org
To: Dawid Szyma?ski <dawszy@arhea.net>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 02/10/2002 11:09:38
Dawid Szyma?ski <dawszy@arhea.net> wrote:
> It's nice to see there's an interest in it :)
> I've translated www.netbsd.org/index.html ATM and I have a part of
> /Goals/ at home. As soon as it'll be finished I'll copy it to a web.
>
> My work is avaiable on http://www.pl.netbsd.org/pl/

Very nice.

May I suggest you take a look at
http://www.netbsd.org/developers/translate.html

I wrote some hints and guidelines for the translation-process which may
be helpful to you.  In particular, you *really* want to use the
htdocs-module from CVS.

You can checkout the htdocs module from my server (in contrast to the
NetBSD server), create a /htdocs/pl/ directory, translate the files as
described under the above URL and then send me a cvs-diff.

If you have any questions, you can just contact me (not sure if www
needs to be CC'd on the details - netbsd-docs@netbsd.org might be more
relevant).

-Jan

--