Subject: Re: supporting-cast international
To: Jan Schaumann <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 01/22/2002 03:39:47
[Please keep me in the CC: if you want to increase the likeyhood of me
 replying to a message!]

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, Jan Schaumann wrote:
> What do you think about the attached script to generate index.html from
> Changes/index.html and gallery/events.html ?

I wonder if we could take the code that's printed by "make" in
htdocs/Changes, instead of manually trying to pull the HTML form a
generated page. The events part looks good.

 - Hubert

* Basics ->
* Setup  ->