Subject: Re: supporting-cast international
To: Jan Schaumann <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 01/20/2002 22:05:49
On Sun, 20 Jan 2002, Jan Schaumann wrote:
> What do you guys think - would that be overkill?

No, it's about TRT.

Having a seperate EVENTS file looks ok to me, but please note that the
NEWS file is created by a "make" in htdocs/Changes, which needs to be
taken into account (somehow).

I guess adding an "index.html" target to htdocs/Makefile that depends on
htdocs/Changes/index.list and htdocs/EVENTS makes most sense.

Unless we invent something like the news system for events too (would make
sense to me...)

 - Hubert

* Basics ->
* Setup  ->