Subject: NetBSD Ports History
To: None <netbsd-docs@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Yuji Yamano <>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 02/04/2001 00:28:38

We (Japan NetBSD Users' Group) wrote NetBSD ports history for presentation
at Open Source Matsuri (Izumi Tsutsui <> and
URA Hiroshi <> mainly did it).

We believe it is better to put it on Could you do it?

But we have three issues:

- date

The date before sparc64 are taken from the T-shirt at Linuxmall (first
boot or first imported date?). Other date are first imported date taken
from cvsweb. Could anyone make sure the date?

I don't have any confidence in my knowledge about HTML. Could anyone
validate it? And lowercase HTML tag is better for

- links

I added some links supposing the file will be imported as /Ports/history.html.
If my assumption is wrong, we must fix the links.

Yuji Yamano