Subject: Re: where is cvs repository for webpages
To: Reed Shadgett <dent@netbsd.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 11/17/2000 17:51:54
On Fri, 17 Nov 2000, Reed Shadgett wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 17, 2000 at 03:26:29PM -0800, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> > Personally, I don't see a problem with having a permanent record.
>
> Uhm, there most definitely _is_ a permanent record of htdocs on
> cvs.netbsd.org.  There's also www-changes@ for every commit to htdocs
> if someone's bored enough with life to follow it. :)

Thanks for your information. Which brings me back to my original question
which started this thread:

Where can I find the webpages (htdocs) and webpage development routines
(i.e. CGIs) via cvsweb? (I did find them in Japanese but not in
English.) Feel free to tell me what to click on.

Or how can I use cvs to download (checkout) the website?

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://www.reedmedia.net/