Subject: Organisation of documentation
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel De Kok <daniel.de.kok@hetnet.nl>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 11/05/2000 10:45:13
Hi all,

Browsing the NetBSD documentation I was wondering how the documentation is
going to be organised in future. Right now it is a bunch of HOWTO-like
document, but it would be interesting to integrate them in a handbook like the
FreeBSD handbook. We could use Frederico Lupi's "The NetBSD Operating System -
A short guide" as a starting point, and start expanding it by integrating
existing documentation.

Besides centralizing the documentation such effort would also make it easier to
integrate the documentation into the main NetBSD tree.

With kind regards,
Daniel de Kok

--
Call for action: Protest against PetroChina's plans to build an oil
pipeline in Tibet. Go to sxe4life.cjb.net for more information.

"In our struggle for freedom, truth is the only weapon we posses."
-- His Holiness the Dalai Lama