Subject: laptops and NetBSD
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 09/07/2000 15:53:18
I am working on a webpage that lists several laptops that work (or don't
work) with NetBSD.

http://www.reedmedia.net/misc/netbsd/laptops-and-netbsd.html

Bernd Limbach has suggested that I think of "some kind of a framework to
standarize the page and give all contributors a handy way to supply"
information.

Does anyone have any ideas to standardize the information?

The easiest way would be just to have a small "contributor" section that
has a list of a few questions/subjects.

Even as it currently stands, I find it to be quite useful. (And hopefully
soon I'll make my buying decision.)

Also, if you have any experience with NetBSD on a laptop, please share.

I am also open to your comments and ideas.

(Once I convert the page to .list format, I'll submit it via send-pr and
to the www list.)

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://www.reedmedia.net/