Subject: [Netbsd-docs-ru] Re: Russian translation of NetBSD 2.0 RA
To: Mike M. Volokhov <mishka@apk.od.ua>
From: Daniel de Kok <daniel@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-docs-ru
Date: 11/29/2004 15:10:47
Hello Mike,

On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 03:16:06PM +0200, Mike M. Volokhov wrote:
> I would like to sent you the Russian translation of NetBSD 2.0 Release
> Announcement.

Thanks for the great work of you and your team :-). I have just imported
the draft announcement in the htdocs tree.

> This is a first submit from ruNetBSD working group, the people, who
> working on Russian documentation of The NetBSD Project. All changes are
> stored into open repository first, and after editors has revised all the
> texts, they are submited to www@NetBSD.org. The working drafts available
> at address:
>
> 	http://runetbsd.devnet.apk.od.ua/

Great! It is good to see that the Russian translations are actively
in progress.

> 3) Add the following line into htdocs/ru/Makefile:
>
> 	SUBDIR+=	Releases/formal-2.0

For consistency and clarity I added Releases/Makefile{.inc}, and added
releases as a SUBDIR to the toplevel Makefile.

Thank you for supporting NetBSD!

With kind regards,
Daniel de Kok

--
Join the "NetBSD wave that flag winter tour"!