Subject: Re: Translation of htdocs/fr
To: Cyrille Szymanski <Cyrille.Szymanski@rez-gif.supelec.fr>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-docs-fr
Date: 05/15/2005 12:23:57
--yudcn1FV7Hsu/q59

Cyrille Szymanski <Cyrille.Szymanski@rez-gif.supelec.fr> wrote:

> attached is a diff to htdocs/fr that translates the latest news items.

Thanks for your patch, but I think there's something not quite correct
with it.  It appears to contain CVS conflicts and actually duplicates
the entries for February through April.  I've removed the duplication
and committed it.  Please make sure that you don't have any CVS
conflicts in your tree when generating a patch.

Thanks!

-Jan

--=20
http://www.netbsd.org -