Subject: Re: [netbsd-docs-fr]NetBSD website translation status
To: Adrien Auzanneau <ada@netbsd-fr.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: netbsd-docs-fr
Date: 12/09/2002 11:00:31
Adrien Auzanneau <ada@netbsd-fr.org> wrote:

> Hi Jan,

> When a doc have been re-read, and ready to be commit, we send it to
> Guillain, who do the comit.
> This method look to be ok. I think it's better to send our work to
> guillain simply cause he's french. I'm sure you've enought work with
> other translation team.

Oh, sure that's ok.  I was just wondering, since I hadn't seen any
commits to fr/ in several months, and wanted to make sure that we get
all the files.  Also, Guillain's NetBSD account is marked Inactive as of
2002-07-15, so I'm not sure if he actually can commit...

Guillain, maybe you need to talk to core and/or your sponsor?

-Jan

--
Probability factor of one to one. We have normality. I repeat, we have
normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own lookout.