Subject: Re: [netbsd-docs-fr]netmeister.org back ==> CVS access
To: ADrien Auzanneau <ada@darksnow.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: netbsd-docs-fr
Date: 05/31/2002 10:41:10
ADrien Auzanneau <ada@darksnow.org> wrote:

> I've resolved _all_ my cvs problem, now i can work, in fact i was
> problem with ssh that's why i can't update or checout anoncvs.netbsd.org
> easily.

That's great to hear! :)

> It'll be usefull to have a cvs access for commit during the next week.
>
> netbsd.netmeister.org , i don't know how you'll do that.

The problem here is, that currently I'm experiencing major problems with
my ISP and had to move netmeister.org onto a different machine that
- is an ancient, low memory, little diskspace sparc
- is behind a firewall that blocks cvs pserver
- seems to have trouble dealing with cvs through ssh

For the time being(until I move netmeister.org back to my machine once
I have my DSL (which may or may not happen within the next 4 weeks or so
*sigh*)), it'd be best if you could just cvs diff your files against
anoncvs.netbsd.org and send me the patches via email.

> I've got some problem with accent.
>
> I don't know if I can use accent on page or not.
> In pages which are already translated i can see:
> I don't know why it don't use the "e" accent  'é'.
> (r&eacute;seau==réseau)

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly.  On
http://www.netbsd.org/fr/ for example, there is the e-accent 'é' which
is represented in the HTML as &eacute;.  If you adjust the <html> tag to
read <html lang="fr"> and use the proper charset (iso-8559-1, I
believe), then you can also just type them in and they should show up no
problem.

Let me know if this works or if there's anything else I can do.

Thanks, and sorry you guys just lost against Senegal ;-)

-Jan