Subject: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Re:_archivo_de_la_gu=EDa_appendix?=
To: None <ccatrian@eml.cc, netbsd-docs-es@netbsd.org>
From: Javier (a.k.a AlBundy) <buzonazo@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-docs-es
Date: 11/07/2005 18:57:08
On 11/7/05, Javier (a.k.a AlBundy) <buzonazo@gmail.com> wrote:

> ------------por favor contacta a <www@NetBSD.org>.
> ++por favor contacta CON <www@NetBSD.org>.

Por cierto, en http://www.netbsd.org/developers/translate-spanish.html
ponen este ejemplo:

Common phrases> Contact us [...] Please always translate as Contacte
_con_ nosotros.

Y otra cuesti=F3n m=E1s: en "Other general things"
        * In Spanish, we are polite and formal. Therefore, we address
the reader using "Usted" instead of "Tu". "Tu" may sound friendlier or
more colloquial, yet the "Usted" is more professional, more mature and
seems to go well with the spirit of NetBSD.

Recomiendan el "usted", por lo que la oraci=F3n de m=E1s arriba quedar=EDa =
como:
++por favor, contacte con <www@NetBSD>.

Arrggggggg!! Esto supone cambiar unas cuantas p=E1ginas...