Subject: [netbsd-docs-de] ``Treiber schreiben'' in English
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org, netbsd-docs@netbsd.org,>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: netbsd-docs-de
Date: 08/31/2003 23:10:34
--dc+cDN39EJAMEtIO

Hi,

I have translated Jochen Kunz' ``NetBSD Device Driver Writing for
Beginners'' into English.  Or at least, I've finished my first attempt
to do so.  Given that I hardly know anything about writing a drive, I
might have gotten some translations wrong, but at least now anybody who
speaks english should be able to correct me given the context.

And of course it always helps having some more German-accustomed eyes
look through both the original and the english version to improve the
translation.

Anyway, you can download an english version from

http://www.netmeister.org/tmp/treiber_schreiben.ps
http://www.netmeister.org/tmp/treiber_schreiben.pdf
http://www.netmeister.org/tmp/NetBSD-treiber_schreiben-1.0.1e.tar.gz

If you have corrections, please send me a diff against the .tex sources.
After several iterations, we hopefully will have a decent english
version, which I intend to put online (with Jochen's permission, of
course) on our website.

Thanks,
-Jan

--=20
This one's tricky. You have to use imaginary numbers, like eleventeen...

--dc+cDN39EJAMEtIO

--dc+cDN39EJAMEtIO--