NetBSD-Desktop archive

device output pciconf for hardware database?

first of all, I was not sure which would be the correct mailing list, be forgiveful.

We are planninig on adding netbsd support to the hardware driver support list temporarily hosted at

As nobody of us has a running netbsd system i wanted to ask if there is a command like pciconf (from freebsd) on netbsd.
If not, is there any equivilant and could you paste a sample output.

thank you