[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/50527 CVS commit: [netbsd-6] src/sys/dev
The following reply was made to PR kern/50527; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "Soren Jacobsen" <snj%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/50527 CVS commit: [netbsd-6] src/sys/dev
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 18:43:35 +0000
Module Name: src
Committed By: snj
Date: Fri May 6 18:43:35 UTC 2016
src/sys/dev/mii [netbsd-6]: igphy.c ukphy.c
src/sys/dev/pci [netbsd-6]: if_wm.c if_wmreg.h if_wmvar.h
Pull up following revision(s) (requested by msaitoh in ticket #1366):
sys/dev/pci/if_wm.c: 1.281, 1.318, 1.320, 1.324-1.332, 1.334, 1.336, 1.343-1.344, 1.347-1.348, 1.350, 1.376-1.382, 1.386-1.387, 1.389 via patch
sys/dev/pci/if_wmreg.h: 1.68-1.70, 1.73-1.77, 1.79-1.80, 1.82, 1.86-1.88 via patch
sys/dev/pci/if_wmvar.h: 1.22-1.23, 1.25-1.30 via patch
Sync wm(4) as of if_wm.c rev 1.389 except SERDES, MSI/MSI-X, multiqueue
- Set ICH9 and ICH10's PBA size to 14K if the RX buffer size is more
than 4096. Almost the same as other OSes.
- For 82576 and newer devices, the PBA register is deleted. Don't write
PBA for those chips. Also change the calculation of RX packet buffer
size in new way.
- Print NVM image version and option ROM version.
- Add workaround for I210 Errata 25 and I211 Errata 10 (PLL bug). This
workaround is required if the NVM image version < 3.25.
- Fix a bug that wm_detach() didn't unmap the FHASH's area. Now
"drvctl -d wm0" -> "drvctl -r pci0" works on ICH* and PCH*.
- Add workaround for 82574 Errata 25 and 82583 Errata 12 "Dropped RX
packets" and for 82573 (unknown). Set GCR_L1_ACT_WITHOUT_L0S_RX bit.
The NVM Image version 2.1.4 and newer have this workaround.
- Check PHY type correctly. This change is required to use igphy(4)
- Disable LPLU (Low Power Link Up) on D0 state on 82574, 82583 and ICH*
- Call wm_get_hw_control() correctly. This change fixes a bug that some
AMT based systems doesn't linkup at 1000BaseT. The problem was
observed on HP Compaq dc7700. A lot of fixes have been done for wm(4)
and igphy(4), so now PR#44893 should be fixed.
- Call wm_get_wakeup(sc) before checking WM_F_HAS_AMT. It's required to
check the existence of AMT correctly.
- Fix a problem that wm_gate_hw_phy_config_ich8lan() isn't called in
wm_reset() on PCH2.
- Clear WMREG_WUC in wm_reset() if the chip >= 82544. This might fix
the behavior on suspend/resume.
- Fix logic of wm_check_reset_block() on ICH* and PCH*. This change
might fix a problem that PHY's read/write functions can't get
- On ICH8, call wm_gig_downshift_workaround_ich8lan() when link changed
- Drop PHY_CTRL_GBE_DIS explicitly in wm_lplu_d0_disable() in case BIOS
sets this bit.
- Fix two bugs in wm_kmrn_lock_loss_workaround_ich8lan(). Now the
function checks the status correctly but it causes linkdown up to 10
times, so it's disabled for the time being.
- PR/50527: David Binderman: Fix impossible code. Odd offsets need
- Fix RAL table's size of PCH2 and PCH_LPT.
- PCH_LPT (and newer device) is required to check FWSM_WLOCK_MAC bit to
determine the range of the RAL.
- Use sc->sc_itr instead of hard-coded number.
- Rename wm_tbi_check_link() to wm_tbi_tick() because this function
acts as mii_tick().
- ACK Accelerate Disable in the RFCTL register is not bit 13 but 12.
No binary change because this definition has not used yet.
- Add ACK data Disable bit's definition (not used yet).
- PHY_CTRL_GBE_DIS is not bit 4 but bit 6. This change has no any
effect by default because WM_WOL is not defined yet and
m_kmrn_lock_loss_workaround_ich8lan() is broken.
- Fix wm_check_mng_mode_ich8lan(). This function is used only when
WM_WOL is defined and it's disabled by default.
- Rename wm_check_reset_block() to wm_phy_resetisblocked() and make it
returns bool. No functional change.
- Reorder function definitions and macro definitions. No functional
- Fix comment. Add comment. Update comment.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r184.108.40.206 -r220.127.116.11 src/sys/dev/mii/igphy.c
cvs rdiff -u -r1.43 -r18.104.22.168 src/sys/dev/mii/ukphy.c
cvs rdiff -u -r22.214.171.124 -r126.96.36.199 src/sys/dev/pci/if_wm.c
cvs rdiff -u -r188.8.131.52 -r184.108.40.206 src/sys/dev/pci/if_wmreg.h
cvs rdiff -u -r220.127.116.11 -r18.104.22.168 src/sys/dev/pci/if_wmvar.h
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |