[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/212 CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/py-sphinx
The following reply was made to PR misc/212; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "Thomas Klausner" <wiz%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/212 CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/py-sphinx
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 13:31:15 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sat Mar 22 13:31:15 UTC 2014
pkgsrc/textproc/py-sphinx: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.2.2. Not a leaf; has ~5 dependencies.
However, 1.2.2 fixes a bug that causes PLIST divergence.
Requested by Niclas Rosenvik.
Release 1.2.2 (released Mar 2, 2014)
* PR#211: When checking for existence of the :confval:`html_logo` file, check
the full relative path and not the basename.
* PR#212: Fix traceback with autodoc and ``__init__`` methods without
* PR#213: Fix a missing import in the setup command.
* #1357: Option names documented by :rst:dir:`option` are now again allowed to
not start with a dash or slash, and referencing them will work correctly.
* #1358: Fix handling of image paths outside of the source directory when using
the "wildcard" style reference.
* #1374: Fix for autosummary generating overly-long summaries if first line
doesn't end with a period.
* #1383: Fix Python 2.5 compatibility of sphinx-apidoc.
* #1391: Actually prevent using "pngmath" and "mathjax" extensions at the same
time in sphinx-quickstart.
* #1386: Fix bug preventing more than one theme being added by the entry point
* #1370: Ignore "toctree" nodes in text writer, instead of raising.
* #1364: Fix 'make gettext' fails when the '.. todolist::' directive is
* #1367: Fix a change of PR#96 that break
interface/behavior for `item` argument usage.
* Extended the :ref:`documentation about building extensions <dev-extensions>`.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.23 -r1.24 pkgsrc/textproc/py-sphinx/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/textproc/py-sphinx/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |