[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/48285 CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/atf
The following reply was made to PR bin/48285; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "Julio Merino" <jmmv%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/48285 CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/atf
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 20:26:55 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jmmv
Date: Sat Nov 16 20:26:54 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/devel/atf: Makefile.common distinfo
Update atf to 0.18:
Experimental version released on November 16th, 2013.
* Issue 45: Added require.memory support in atf-run for FreeBSD.
* Fixed an issue with the handling of cin with libc++.
* Issue 64: Fixed various mandoc formatting warnings.
* NetBSD PR bin/48284: Made atf-check flush its progress message to
stdout so that an interrupted test case always shows the last message
* NetBSD PR bin/48285: Fixed atf_check examples in atf-sh-api(3).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/devel/atf/Makefile.common
cvs rdiff -u -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/devel/atf/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |