[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/47788 CVS commit: src/sys/dev/ic
The following reply was made to PR kern/47788; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "Chuck Silvers" <chs%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/47788 CVS commit: src/sys/dev/ic
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 18:55:29 +0000
Module Name: src
Committed By: chs
Date: Sat Sep 7 18:55:29 UTC 2013
apply changes from Robert Sprowson in PR 47765 and PR 47788:
- make sure we wait long enough after resetting the chip.
- add the necessary delay after changing the FIFO pointer.
- add a missing interrupt ACK.
- fix padding of short and odd-length packets.
and a few more changes from me:
- do 2-byte writes in most places even if SMC91CXX_NO_BYTE_WRITE
is not defined. the only ones still conditionalized are
writing to the interrupt ack/mask registers.
- the only big-endian front-end of this driver (on mac68k) uses
a bus_space that does all the byte-swapping in that layer,
so remove the explicit byte-swapping in the MI part.
tested on mac68k.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.84 -r1.85 src/sys/dev/ic/smc91cxx.c
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |