[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/31 CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/py-distribute
The following reply was made to PR kern/31; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "Thomas Klausner" <wiz%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/31 CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/py-distribute
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 17:59:59 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun May 26 17:59:59 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/devel/py-distribute: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.6.43:
* Issue #378: Restore support for Python 2.4 Syntax (regression in 0.6.42).
* External links finder no longer yields duplicate links.
* Issue #337: Moved site.py to setuptools/site-patch.py (graft of very old
patch from setuptools trunk which inspired PR #31).
* Issue #27: Use public api for loading resources from zip files rather than
the private method `_zip_directory_cache`.
* Added a new function ``easy_install.get_win_launcher`` which may be used by
third-party libraries such as buildout to get a suitable script launcher.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/devel/py-distribute/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/py-distribute/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/devel/py-distribute/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |