[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/28 CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/py-paramiko
The following reply was made to PR bin/28; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "Guillaume Lasmayous" <gls%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/28 CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/py-paramiko
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 22:13:33 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: gls
Date: Tue Nov 27 22:13:33 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/security/py-paramiko: DESCR Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update security/py-paramiko to 1.9.0.
Fix a tyop in DESCR.
v1.9.0 (6th Nov 2012)
* #97 (with a little #93): Improve config parsing of `ProxyCommand` directives
and provide a wrapper class to allow subprocess-driven proxy commands to be
used as `sock=` arguments for `SSHClient.connect`.
* #77: Allow `SSHClient.connect()` to take an explicit `sock` parameter
overriding creation of an internal, implicit socket object.
* Thanks in no particular order to Erwin Bolwidt, Oskari Saarenmaa, Steven
Noonan, Vladimir Lazarenko, Lincoln de Sousa, Valentino Volonghi, Olle
Lundberg, and Github user `@acrish` for the various and sundry patches
leading to the above changes.
v1.8.1 (6th Nov 2012)
* #90: Ensure that callbacks handed to `SFTPClient.get()` always fire at least
once, even for zero-length files downloaded. Thanks to Github user `@enB` for
* #85: Paramiko's test suite overrides
`unittest.TestCase.assertTrue/assertFalse` to provide these modern assertions
to Python 2.2/2.3, which lacked them. However on newer Pythons such as 2.7,
this now causes deprecation warnings. The overrides have been patched to only
execute when necessary. Thanks to `@Arfrever` for catch & patch.
v1.8.0 (3rd Oct 2012)
* #17 ('ssh' 28): Fix spurious `NoneType has no attribute 'error'` and similar
exceptions that crop up on interpreter exit.
* 'ssh' 32: Raise a more useful error explaining which `known_hosts` key line
problematic, when encountering `binascii` issues decoding known host keys.
Thanks to `@thomasvs` for catch & patch.
* 'ssh' 33: Bring `ssh_config` parsing more in line with OpenSSH spec, re:
setting overrides by `Host` specifiers. Specifically, the overrides now go by
file order instead of automatically sorting by `Host` value length. In
addition, the first value found per config key (e.g. `Port`, `User` etc)
wins, instead of the last. Thanks to Jan Brauer for the contribution.
* 'ssh' 36: Support new server two-factor authentication option
(`RequiredAuthentications2`), at least re: combining key-based & password
auth. Thanks to Github user `bninja`.
* 'ssh' 11: When raising an exception for hosts not listed in
`known_hosts` (when `RejectPolicy` is in effect) the exception message was
confusing/vague. This has been improved somewhat. Thanks to Cal Leeming for
highlighting the issue.
* 'ssh' 40: Fixed up & expanded EINTR signal handling. Thanks to Douglas Turk.
* 'ssh' 15: Implemented parameter substitution in SSHConfig, matching the
implementation of `ssh_config(5)`. Thanks to Olle Lundberg for the patch.
* 'ssh' 24: Switch some internal type checking to use `isinstance` to help
problems with client libraries using subclasses of builtin types. Thanks to
Alex Morega for the patch.
* Fabric #562: Agent forwarding would error out (with `Authentication response
too long`) or freeze, when more than one remote connection to the local agent
was active at the same time. This has been fixed. Thanks to Steven McDonald
for assisting in troubleshooting/patching, and to GitHub user `@lynxis` for
providing the final version of the patch.
* 'ssh' 5: Moved a `fcntl` import closer to where it's used to help avoid
`ImportError` problems on Windows platforms. Thanks to Jason Coombs for the
catch + suggested fix.
* 'ssh' 4: Updated implementation of WinPageant integration to work on 64-bit
Windows. Thanks again to Jason Coombs for the patch.
* Added an IO loop sleep() call to avoid needless CPU usage when agent
forwarding is in use.
* Handful of internal tweaks to version number storage.
* Updated `setup.py` with `==dev` install URL for `pip` users.
* Updated `setup.py` to account for packaging problems in PyCrypto 2.4.0
* Added an extra `atfork()` call to help prevent spurious RNG errors when
running under high parallel (multiprocess) load.
* Merge PR #28: https://github.com/paramiko/paramiko/pull/28 which adds a
ssh-keygen like demo module. (Sofian Brabez)
* Merge pull request #63: https://github.com/paramiko/paramiko/pull/63 which
fixes exceptions that occur when re-keying over fast connections. (Dwayne
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r188.8.131.52 -r1.2 pkgsrc/security/py-paramiko/DESCR
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/security/py-paramiko/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/security/py-paramiko/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/security/py-paramiko/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |