[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/47167 CVS commit: src/bin/ls
The following reply was made to PR bin/47167; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "David Brownlee" <abs%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/47167 CVS commit: src/bin/ls
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 12:37:30 +0000
Module Name: src
Committed By: abs
Date: Tue Nov 20 12:37:29 UTC 2012
src/bin/ls: ls.1 ls.c
- Sort options in `SYNOPSIS', the option list, and texts within
the man page;
- improve wording;
- improve macro usage;
- use more consistency regarding (locations for) information about
which options override which;
- cross-reference `-d' and `-R';
- simplify description of `-k', removing redundant and unneeded
- sort entry type list (but leave `-a' and `-A' as they are, given
- correct / augment description of `BLOCKSIZE' environment variable
in `ENVIRONMENT' section;
- bump date.
- Sort options in `usage';
- augment comment about when to figure out block size.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.71 -r1.72 src/bin/ls/ls.1
cvs rdiff -u -r1.69 -r1.70 src/bin/ls/ls.c
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |