[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: port-sparc64/46652 (sparc ofwboot.net fails to load kernel viatftp)
Thus wrote Izumi Tsutsui (tsutsui%ceres.dti.ne.jp@localhost):
> What kind of comment is reasonable for you?
From this discussion, it might need this:
* libsa's tftp_open expects a pointer to netdev_sock, i.e. an (int *),
* in f_devdata, a pointer to which gets handed down from devopen().
* Do not expect booting via different methods to have the same
* requirements or semantics.
* net_tftp_bootp uses net_mountroot_bootp because that incidentially does
* most of what it needs to do. It of course in no manner actually mounts
* anything, all that routine actually does is prepare the socket for the
* necessary net access, and print info for the user.
net_tftp_bootp(struct of_dev *op)
Main Index |
Thread Index |