[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
install/45070: Please update Unicode editor mined
>Synopsis: Please update Unicode editor mined
>Arrival-Date: Thu Jun 16 10:20:00 +0000 2011
>Originator: Thomas Wolff
Please update from <http://towo.net/mined/> :
Major enhancements in this release:
Character encoding support enhancements:
* Updated to Unicode 5.2 and Unicode 6.0:
* Supporting Arabic ligature joining in all terminals.
* Sub-menu (in Options menu) to change keyboard emulation interactively.
* Improved display of status line information.
* Automatically adjusting HTML syntax highlighting colour to dark background.
* Improved file info handling, includes selected input method.
* Interactive help viewing uses mined rather than less.
* Supporting extended mouse-coordinates mode (xterm 262 and 268,
mintty 0.9), for up to 2015 lines/columns screen width.
* Improved handling of function keys on badly-configured terminals.
* Revamped configuration of Windows version:
* Stand-alone package uses self-installing archive.
* Registers for both context menu and command line path.
* Invocation in window uses Windows keyboard emulation mode.
* Fixed keyboard mapping in xterm to accept sequences with
subsequent capital letters (like hE, HE).
* Fixed printing under Windows and Interix.
* Fixed UTF-16 handling.
* Fixed stalled mined with modified text after terminal is killed on Linux.
Main Index |
Thread Index |