[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/44882 CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/atf
The following reply was made to PR bin/44882; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "Julio Merino" <jmmv%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/44882 CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/atf
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 13:55:15 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jmmv
Date: Tue Jun 14 13:55:15 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/devel/atf: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.14:
Experimental version released on June 14th, 2011.
* Added a pkg-config file for atf-sh and an aclocal file to ease the
detection of atf-sh from autoconf scripts.
* Made the default test case body defined by atf_sh fail. This is to
ensure that test cases are properly defined in test programs and helps
in catching typos in the names of the body functions.
* PR bin/44882: Made atf-run connect the stdin of test cases to /dev/zero.
This provides more consistent results with "normal" execution (in
particular, when tests are executed detached from a terminal).
* Made atf-run hardcode TZ=UTC for test cases. It used to undefine TZ, but
that does not take into account that libc determines the current timezone
from a configuration file.
* All test programs will now print a warning when they are not run through
atf-run(1) stating that this is unsupported and may deliver incorrect
* Added support for the 'require.files' test-case property. This allows
test cases to specify installed files that must be present for the test
case to run.
And, while doing this, add a buildlink3.mk file.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/devel/atf/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/devel/atf/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/devel/atf/buildlink3.mk
cvs rdiff -u -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/devel/atf/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |