[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
re: xsrc/42262: Thinkpad T500 Intel GM45 Express X doesn't like i915drm
The following reply was made to PR xsrc/42262; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: matthew green <mrg%eterna.com.au@localhost>
To: Jeremy Morse <jeremy.morse%gmail.com@localhost>
Cc: gnats-bugs%NetBSD.org@localhost, xsrc-manager%netbsd.org@localhost,
Matthias Pfaller <leo%marco.de@localhost>
Subject: re: xsrc/42262: Thinkpad T500 Intel GM45 Express X doesn't like i915drm
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 04:39:53 +1100
(EE) AIGLX error: dlopen of /usr/X11R7/lib/modules/dri/i965_dri.so
failed (/usr/X11R7/lib/modules/dri/i965_dri.so: Undefined symbol
"driDriverApi" (symnum = 157))
i just commited a fix for this to -current. make sure you have
external/mit/xorg/lib/dri/i965/Makefile rev 1.6.
Which is a userland problem that I don't know how to fix right now.
However it should address both the hang and crash previously reported.
Some details on the patch:
* latest intel gfx cards wish to sub-map part of agp space, which
netbsd drm can't do right now
* patch re-implements parts of drm_netbsd_ioremap to support this
* entire mapping recorded in pci_map_data, submapping in drm_local_map_t
* store mapping vaddr in local_map's "handle" field
* also inject some error checking + handling for drm_addmap
looks mostly OK, though i didn't follow all the new logic in remap.
you don't need the new XXX comment for pci_map_data_t.
Main Index |
Thread Index |